About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Senior Data Engineer you’ll:
- Partner with the Data Science team to understand and improve our data warehouse strategy using Stitch, Snowflake, dbt, and Tableau
- Facilitate reliable and timely data pipelines from our production infrastructure and MongoDB databases to the data warehouse and self-serve BI tools
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Product Managers, and Engineers to build data integrations across our infrastructure and implement useful tracking throughout our product
These responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll have 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as an Senior Data Engineer if you have:
- Previous experience managing a scalable data warehouse and implementing BI tooling on top
- Experience building and maintaining reliable data pipelines
- Experience extracting JSON data into SQL formats
- A passion for leveraging data to impact product, marketing, and growth
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and productivity stipend they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful engineering manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.